If you’re looking for a delicious (and simple) treat to help make your holiday party a success, you’ve come to the right place! Give our recipe below a try and let us know how your guests enjoyed it.
This recipe makes 8 servings with roughly 200 calories per serving.
- 4 pears (Bosc or Bartlett)
- 16 fresh cranberries
- 2 tbsp chopped pecans
- 4 tbsp raw honey
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Halve the pears and remove the core of each pear with a teaspoon.
- Slice the backs of the pears slightly to create a flat surface; this helps prevent the pears from falling over or spilling.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper and place the pear halves on top.
- Place two cranberries and ¼ tbsp of chopped pecans into the core of each pear half.
- Drizzle each pear half with ½ tbsp of raw honey.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until the pears are tender.
- Let the pears cool down for 5 minutes before serving them.
This recipe has been adapted from Julie, This Gal Cooks:https://www.thisgalcooks.com/baked-pears-with-honey-cranberries-pecans/