Back to Routine Quiz -- Contest Rules
By entering, I acknowledge that I am familiar with the contest rules below and confirm compliance therewith. I declare that I have reached the age of majority in my province of residence. I understand that not all products may be right for me and I should read all product packaging carefully and consult with my health care practitioner before taking any natural health supplements.
Rules & Regulations
1. No purchase necessary. The “Back to Routine” Contest (“the Contest”) commences 10:01 a.m. EST on September 7th, 2017 and shall continue until September 30, 2017 at 11:59 .p.m. EST (the “Contest Period”). To enter the Contest and be eligible to win 1 (one) of 3 (three) Jamieson Essentials prize pack, visit www.facebook.com/jamiesonvitamins, and click on the app entitled “Enter Contest”. Contest is open to new and current subscribers of Jamieson Club Health and Club Santé only. New Club Health subscribers must agree to enter their email address and opt-in to receive Jamieson Club Health or Club Santé emails in order for their entry to be valid.
2. There is one (1) prize package available to be won with each at an approximate retail value of $50 CDN consisting of:
- 1 x Vitamin D 1, 000 IU Essentials
- 1 x Jamieson 100% Complete Multivitamin for Adults
- 1 x Melatonin 10mg TR
- 1 x B12 500mcg
- A random draw will take place on Wednesday, October 4, 2017 at approximately 10 a.m. (EST) in Toronto, Ontario, among all eligible entries received. The selected entrants will be notified by the email address provided. Selected entrants will have 30 days to respond to their email notification. If the selected entrants do not respond within 30 days, their prize will be null and void, and another entrant will not be selected. Before being declared a winner, the selected entrants must first correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, mechanical or otherwise, a mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by mail and sign a declaration and release confirming compliance with the Contest rules, acceptance of the prize as awarded and releasing the Sponsor, its affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees, agents and servants, and advertising and promotional agencies from all liability in connection with the contest and the awarding and/or use of a prize.
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded and have no cash value and are not transferable or refundable or convertible to cash or alternate products. Jamieson reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component for one of equal or greater value.
- Entry is open to residents of Canada with a valid Facebook account, including Quebec, who have reached the age of majority in the province where they reside. Entrants are eligible to win if they are already a member of Jamieson Club Health or Club Sante. Entrants who are employees of, members of the immediate family of, or domiciled with employees of, Jamieson Laboratories, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible. By entering, each entrant agrees to abide by the contest rules and the decisions of Jamieson Laboratories, which are final and binding. Quebec residents are not eligible to win.
- The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Jamieson reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, suspend or modify the contest should a virus, bug, technical failure or tampering or other cause corrupt the security, the proper administration, or the completion of the contest.
- I understand that in order to enter into the contest, I will be opting in to receive monthly emails from Jamieson’s Club Health or Club Santé. I understand that I have the option to withdraw my consent and unsubscribe at any time.
IMPORTANT FACEBOOK NOTICE
This Contest is not in any manner sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook. By participating in the Contest, each entrant releases and agrees to indemnify Facebook and hold it harmless from and against any and all costs, claims, damages, (including, without limitation, any special, incidental or consequential damages), or any other injury, whether due to negligence or otherwise, to person(s) or property (including, without limitation, death or violation of any personal rights, such as violation of right of publicity/privacy, libel, or slander), due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Contest, or arising out of participation in any Contest-related or Prize-related activity, or the receipt, enjoyment, participation in, use or misuse, of any Contest or Prize-related activity, whether hosted by Sponsor or a third party.