Before you reach for your 3rd cup of coffee, consider making this smoothie. It’s packed with nutrients, fibre and most importantly, it’ll supply you with the energy and mental clarity you need for the rest of your day. Cherries, a super fruit, are a great source of fibre, vitamin C and potassium and the natural sugars, paired with dietary fibre, give you a boost of energy without the dreaded crash. Plus, thanks to Jamieson’s Energy & Adaptogen Booster, you get a boost of energy and key herbs, like ahwagandha, to help resist stress.
Looking to keep plugging away? Here’s what you’ll need to make this delicious Cherry Lemon Smoothie:
- 1 cup frozen cherries
- 4-5 ice cubes
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla protein powder; we love Progressive’s Grass Fed Whey
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp Jamieson’s Energy & Adaptogen Booster Powder
- 2 tbsp granola to top (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour smoothie into a glass and top with granola if using.