Looking for the antidote for conquering the day? Worlds collide with this super fueled morning smoothie. Packed with power, this recipe hits with a 2-in-1 combo that will help you sweep the morning.
Why you need to try this now:
The perfect post workout pick-me-up, this blend of coffee and protein will keep your energy high and muscle recovery leveled. For the pro on the go, there’s no better banding than a mix you can count on for hours. When coffee meets protein, anything can happen.
And the best part? Just a scoop of Jamieson Essentials Plus Protein includes your daily requirements of multis, probiotics, vitamin D and omega-3s. Not bad for a 3-minute breakfast!
- ½ cup brewed coffee, cooled.
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (we used this one, but we’ve got plant-based, too!)
- ½ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk.
- ½ banana, fresh or frozen.
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 - 1½ cups ice.
- Brew half a pot of coffee and set aside
- Add ice, banana, honey, powder and ½ cup of coffee to blender
- Pulse until consistent
- Pour and enjoy!
Extra coffee on hand?
Take this up a notch by freezing leftover coffee in ice trays ahead of time! This will keep your drink cool as you pace through the morning and give an added kick of flavour you didn’t even know you needed.