There are few better matches than peanut butter and jam! So we’ve tried our hand at the old time classic with our Peanut Butter and Jam Smoothie bowl!
- ½ cup of milk or non-dairy beverage
- ½ a ripe banana
- 1 tbsp. of chia seeds
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen strawberries
- ½ cup of plain Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop Jamieson’s Essential Berries and Cream Protein
- ¼ cup of fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 tbsp. granola
- 1 tbsp natural peanut (or almond) butter, melted
Once you have those ingredients, follow the steps below to a delicious, new treat!
- First, pour milk into blender. Add banana, chia seeds, strawberries, yogurt and protein.
- Pour mixture into bowl.
- Top with strawberries and granola. Drizzle nut butter.
Peanut Butter & Jam Smoothie Bowl- Recipe Video