Recipe by: Michelle von Hahn
Okay, picture this: cookie dough, but for breakfast. These are the kinds of recipes that make mornings worth waking for. Plus, they're healthy! Here's why:
- Oats provide a hearty dose of fibre, helping with digestion and heart health all while sustaining your energy throughout the day.
- Hemp and chia seeds are rich in plant-based omega-3 fatty acids, which our diet usually lacks. These fats can help support heart health and reduce inflammation.
- Yogurt is rich in probiotics, adding more beneficial gut bacteria to your system. A healthy gut can help regulate mood and the immune system.
This recipe serves 1 and takes 15 minutes to prepare.
Now that you know, here’s what you need:
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp vanilla or plain yogurt to top
- In a glass or container, mix all ingredients together except for the yogurt.
- Place in the fridge for at least four hours.
- Once ready, add yogurt on top and enjoy!